Day 02 (26.10.2023) Istanbul



Arrived Istanbul the next day.  Istanbul Airport was huge.  Everyone got their luggage except one.  They found out it was still in Toronto.  Alex and the local guide Hiko helped her contacted the Airline Office and arranged delivery to the hotel in Cappadocia where we will be going in two days.  



Because of that and the heavy traffic, Alex and Hiko decided to take us directly to dinner so that we could check in our hotel and have a good rest for the next day's itinerary.  

The Old Castle was a seafood restaurant.  I had a grilled sea bass.  I might have enjoyed it more if I wasn't so tired (didn't sleep on the plane for the whole 10 hours flight!)  





It took almost an hour to get to the hotel, Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, because of the heavy traffic.  I was very pleased with my spacious room, the comfy king size bed and a view of the city lights.  Didn't have any problem falling asleep right after a good hot shower.  
 



















To Day 3 👉

Comments