Day 01 (25.10.2023) Turkish Airlines TK18 Toronto to Istanbul
Republic of Türkiye - it's one of the few destinations left high up on my bucket list, as well as the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia. Not familiar with the country, I thought it's best joining a land tour group. I had gone with GoGo Tour once and was quite impressed with them. Besides, I thought it would be nice making some new friends from Toronto. In the end, not only my goals were met, it actually exceeded my expectations...and it all started from the first moment at the Pearson Airport where the group of 42 met.
We were flying Turkish Airlines TK18, scheduled to depart for Istanbul at 21:55. On suggestion of Alex, our group lead, most of us arrived around 18:00. As I did not have any checkin luggage, got through custom quickly before the line up started. It's my first time on Turkish Airlines. I was quite impressed with their service in the economy class. Beers and wines were served with every meal (though I didn't have any), we were provided with stainless steel cutlery not plastic; headphones not earbuds; a travel kit containing socks, slippers, toothbrush and paste, sleeping masks, lip balm. The seats were quite comfortable with footrests. No wonder it's been rated one of the top 5 airlines in the world for many years.
To Day 2 👉

Comments
Post a Comment